Home > Products > EMTORONORORMIN + aqueous solution of Jodis + SE > Description of ENTORONORORMINE
Solving the problem of iodine deficiency
Einstein once said: "When the last bee perishes, humanity will live another four years."
Indeed, bees play a huge role in maintaining the ecological balance in nature. And beekeepers are of great benefit not only to themselves and people, collecting honey, but also, for example, to agriculture and the pharmaceutical industry.
Complex "Entoronormine + water solution Jodis + Se" - is an effective and environmentally friendly way of breeding and growing bees, an invaluable help for both experienced and beginner beekeepers.
The complex consists of a vetrinar preparation "Entoronormin" and an aqueous solution of "Jodis + Se".
An aqueous solution of Jodis + Se for beekeeping is a product of a new generation created by the forces of Ukrainian students. They developed a unique method, technology and equipment for saturating aqueous solutions with high concentration iodide cations. In this case, the form of iodine, which has biological activity, is applied. This is iodine in the oxidation state of I +, that is, positively a monovalent form. This form of iodine causes a variety of biological activity of all chemical compounds in which it is present. All other forms of iodine are devoid of these properties.
Due to the high biological activity of "Jodis + Se":
- improves immunobiological potential;
- helps to increase the metabolic rate of bees;
- normalize their growth, development and productivity;
- exhibits anti-inflammatory and immunostimulant effect.
Iodine and selenium enhance the action of each other, protect the body from harmful substances formed during the decay of toxins. The product is non-toxic, does not cause irritating effects, with valuable properties for overcoming the iodine and selenium deficiency.
As a result, we get all the products of beekeeping enriched with iodine and selenium in a natural way up to optimal standards.
"Jodis + Se" activates useful microorganisms of the drug "Enteronormin", which is tested in the laboratory and in practice.
Veterinary preparation "Enteronormin", forming a normal microflora:
- shows antagonistic activity to a wide spectrum of pathogenic bacteria and fungi;
- does not cause the formation of stable forms of pathogenic microorganisms;
- increases the level of nonspecific resistance of the organism;
- and also, strengthening cellular and humoral immunity, stabilizes protective forces of an organism.
Microorganisms that are part of Enteronormin are involved in digestion processes due to enzymatic activity, produce biologically active substances - L-lactic and propionic acids, promote the development of mediators, which has a positive effect on metabolic processes in the body, synthesis and absorption of vitamins, reduce the permeability of tissue barriers for toxins, stimulate the development and productivity of bee colonies.
The production applications of this complex prove ecological safety and high preventive and therapeutic effectiveness; therefore they are used:
- in the spring-summer period - for protection from infectious agents of infectious diseases of bacterial and fungal origin (American foulbrood, European foulbrood, parignite, salmonellosis, ascoferosis, aspergillosis, nosematosis, etc.):
- for the normalization of the vital activity of the organism, increasing the intensity of the honey collection, stimulating the laying of eggs by the uterus;
- During autumn processing of bees - to reduce the number of bee’s dying and pathogens of bacterial and fungal diseases during wintering (the strength of families is strengthened and an earlier and intensive spring flight is observed).